Patients have the right to view copies of their medical records upon request. Signed request forms must be submitted to the medical records office detailing the specific materials desired. Requests generally take five working days to process and there may be a minimal charge for copying the material.
For More Information
- Phone 951-290-4510
- Email MurrietaHIM@llu.edu
- Fax: You may also fax record requests to 951-290-4944.
The Medical Records department is located in the Professional Office Building, at:
28078 Baxter Road
Suite 526, Murrieta, CA 92563.
Due to ongoing Covid-19 Precautions, request drop off and/or pick-ups are being made by appointment only. Please call ahead to schedule a time for a Release of Information Representative to meet with you.
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Closed for lunch from 12:30-1:30 p.m.)
Friday - 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Authorization for disclosure of PHI from a facility outside the LLUAHSC OHCA to a LLUAHSC entity
- Autorización para la revelación de información médica protegid
- Health information exchange electronic network opt-out consent-Spanish
- Health information exchange electronic network revocation of opt-out-Spanish
- Health information exchange electronic revocation of opt-out
- Health information exchange opt-out consent
- Request to Amend Protected Health Information: English | Spanish
If you are having difficulty accessing the form, please e-mail MurrietaHIM@llu.edu and a PDF version of the form will be e-mailed to you in response.