Whether this is your first child or you’ve been through this journey before, we want your birth experience to be safe, healthy and unforgettably beautiful. We offer the highest quality care for moms and babies in a comforting, state-of-the art facility. Our physicians and nurses are on hand for all of your medical needs before, during and after baby arrives.
Why Choose Us for Mother and Baby Care
Our Family Birthing Center offers
- Five all-private labor and delivery suites.
- New OB Emergency Department staffed by board-certified OB doctors, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, available to all expecting moms in the community.
- 12 postpartum rooms.
- New state-of-the-art Level II NICU — the only in the region with private rooms, allowing parents to stay overnight with their newborns.
- In-hospital lactation support and the area’s only outpatient breastfeeding services, Baby Connection (all moms welcome, no matter where baby was born — 951-704-1325 for info).
- The Sacred Hour right after birth, when skin-to-skin bonding allows mom and baby to get to know each other. This time and quiet contact provides important health benefits.
We emphasize a family-first approach for mom, dad and baby. We encourage 24-hour family visits so you can share your sweet new baby with loved ones, no matter what time of day he or she arrives. The Family Birthing Center also champions couplet care, which promotes bonding as a family and helps establish a successful breastfeeding routine. Each of our private suites has in-room accommodations for dads or birth partners so you don’t have to miss a single moment.
Level II NICU
Our new Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) treats babies that need a higher level of care at birth. This state-of-the-art NICU – the first of its kind in this region – has six private rooms, giving parents the opportunity to stay with their little ones overnight. This care model promotes healing and allows parents to remain connected and engaged in their baby’s care.