Visitor restrictions help us keep you, your loved ones and our employees as safe as possible during COVID-19. Below you’ll find current restrictions for our hospital.
To learn more about COVID-19, safety, testing and more, view the latest information and updates from Loma Linda University Health.
We remain committed to using every resource available to provide appropriate care needed for our community and those we serve during this critical time. In accordance with state and local guidelines we have adopted the California Pandemic Crisis Care Guidelines (PDF).
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Patients without COVID-19 may have one visitor at a time for up to 30 minutes, up to two visitors per day.
- Patients with COVID-19 may have one visitor per day for up to 30 minutes. Visitors will be restricted to one designated visitor for the duration of the admission. Visitors will enter the hospital through the lobby and be assisted entering/exiting the unit by a screener.
- Procedures: Patients may have one person accompany them for procedures (radiology/cardiology).
- Surgery: No visitation for surgery, though humanitarian exceptions may be made.
- OB/NICU: Maternity and NICU will continue to implement visitation guidelines based on the specific needs of these patient populations.
- Emergency Department: Visitation guidelines will be based on the specific needs of patients by the Charge RN.
For both patients with or without COVID-19, no visitors under the age of 18 years will be allowed.