Effective September 17, hospital visitors are no longer required to show proof of either COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test. View the latest state order for more information.
Updated: September 16, 2022 — Please check back often as information may change quickly.
Visitor restrictions help us keep you, your loved ones and our employees as safe as possible during COVID-19. Below you’ll find current restrictions for our hospital.
To learn more about COVID-19, safety, testing and more, view the latest information and updates from Loma Linda University Health.
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Patients without COVID-19 may have two visitors (ages 18 and up) at a time between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Monday – Friday), 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Saturday – Sunday). No limit on the number of visitors throughout the day.
- Patients with COVID-19 may have two visitors (ages 18 and up) per day between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Monday – Friday), 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Saturday – Sunday). Shorter visits are recommended, but no time limit is set.
- Surgery or other procedures: Patients may have one person accompany them.
- OB/NICU: Maternity and NICU will continue to implement visitation guidelines based on the specific needs of these patient populations.
- Emergency Department: Patients may have one person accompany them to the ED Surge, Triage, or a room with a door. No visitation allowed in all other areas of the ED. Humanitarian exceptions only.
We remain committed to using every resource available to provide appropriate care needed for our community and those we serve during this critical time. In accordance with state and local guidelines we have adopted the California Pandemic Crisis Care Guidelines (PDF)