Based on the latest guidance from the California Department of Public Health, we will be revising our visitation policy (non-COVID units) according to the following:
- Visitors must enter and be screened at the hospital lobby entrance only
- Two screened visitors are allowed per day
- Only one visitor is allowed at a time in the patient room
- Visiting hours are between 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Visitors must be at least 18 years old.
- Masks are to be worn the entire time they are in the hospital. Visitors may wear their own masks or receive a new one at the screening point.
- One visitor may accompany a patient for outpatient testing.
- Outpatient surgery patients may be dropped off and picked up in the hospital lobby post procedure (same as current process). Note: If they are admitted to a room post-surgery, please follow the inpatient process.
- End of Life: one visitor is allowed to be present with the patient for an extended time.
- Physical, intellectual, and/or developmental disability and patients with cognitive impairments: one support person is allowed to be present with the patient when medically necessary.
- Any humanitarian exceptions will be routed to the Clinical on Call. This would include situations such as more than one visitor at a time or out of the designated hours.
Patients and visitors will be screened at the entrances of our hospitals and clinics. Contact your primary care physician before coming in if you have symptoms, have traveled outside the US in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone diagnosed or quarantined for COVID-19.
We have a policy that all visitors, guests and vendors sign in as they enter the hospital. This policy helps us to ensure the safety of our patients, our staff and our visitors.
Front Lobby Hours
- Monday - Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Always Open
- Once screened, one visitor is allowed to accompany a patient. If a patient is admitted to the hospital, the visitor is not allowed to go with them to the unit.