Visitor restrictions help us keep you, your loved ones and our employees as safe as possible during COVID-19. Below you’ll find current restrictions for our hospital.
To learn more about COVID-19, safety, testing and more, view the latest information and updates from Loma Linda University Health.
We remain committed to using every resource available to provide appropriate care needed for our community and those we serve during this critical time. In accordance with state and local guidelines we have adopted the California Pandemic Crisis Care Guidelines (PDF).
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Patients without COVID-19 may have two visitors (ages 16 and up) at a time for up to 30 minutes.
- Patients with COVID-19 may have two visitors per day for up to 30 minutes.
- Patients may have one person accompany them for surgery or other procedures.
- OB/NICU: Maternity and NICU will continue to implement visitation guidelines based on the specific needs of these patient populations.
- Emergency Department: Patients may have one person accompany them to the ED.