Welcome to our program! Here, we hope to grow competent and compassionate physicians by providing residents with countless opportunities to tailor their training. We hope that this will grow our physicians as future community leaders that will make a lasting and meaningful impact on the communities they will serve.
Loma Linda University Medical Center – Murrieta Family Medicine Residency aims to train and develop well-rounded, compassionate, and competent family physicians who are committed to providing exceptional, patient-centered care. This is in keeping with our organizational mission to continue the teaching and healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
Our program fosters a growth mindset through scholarly activity, dynamic didactics, quality improvement, and the application of evidence-based advancements in patient care.
As Riverside County and the Inland Empire continues to grow and evolve, our program embraces cultural humility and strives to provide holistic care at the Federally Qualified Health Center and private practice community offices.
Why Choose us for Family Medicine Residency
- We provide a high quality family medicine education that prepares you for independent practice in the community.
- Over the course of three years, you’ll receive ample, evidence-based clinical experience.
- We serve a diverse patient population and are committed to caring for the underserved.
- You will benefit from working with dedicated, enthusiastic faculty and nursing staff.
- Diverse opportunities are available within the program, from local Rancho Family Medical Group clinics to international physician rotations.