Our curriculum is designed to provide comprehensive teaching and learning opportunities through clinical and didactic experiences. Residents will learn through hands-on experiences, technology based tools and interactive learning sessions with qualified faculty.
- Small faculty to resident ratios on rotations
- 1:1 interaction with specialists
- Dedicated faculty mentors for research
- University-based resources through Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Extensive opportunities in commonly performed ambulatory procedures
- Dedicated time for weekly didactics and educational activities
- Dedicated simulation lab time