Welcome to our program. I’m privileged to be a team member in an institution committed to providing high quality, full spectrum care to the community. Through family medicine, we provide a holistic approach to patient care and make a meaningful impact.
The aim of our residency program is to educate and train Family Medicine residents to become competent family physicians. While working in a primary care setting, our residents develop a commitment to compassionate, patient-centered care. This is in keeping with our organizational mission to continue the teaching and healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
Why Choose us for Family Medicine Residency
- We provide a high quality family medicine education that prepares you for independent practice in the community.
- Over the course of three years, you’ll receive ample, evidence-based clinical experience.
- We serve a diverse patient population and are committed to caring for the underserved.
- You will benefit from working with dedicated, enthusiastic faculty and nursing staff.
- Diverse opportunities are available within the program, from local Rancho Family Medical Group clinics to international physician rotations.