If you have uncontrolled diabetes, vascular disease, or artery disease, you could be at risk for foot or leg amputation. We have developed a unique program to help you save your foot and leg through comprehensive, expert services and extensive follow-up treatment.View Services
When you have wounds that won’t heal, it can be painful and frustrating. The wound care experts at Loma Linda University Medical Center – Murrieta use innovative treatments and technology, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy, to improve your quality of life and heal your wounds.
You can be confident you are in good hands, our experienced multidisciplinary team has cared for more wound patients than anyone in the region. And we offer comprehensive treatment options designed just for you.
We specialize in chronic non-healing wounds caused by:
- Artery disease
- Bone infections
- Failed skin grafts
- Poor circulation
- Pressure ulcers
- Radiation therapy
- Surgical wounds
Why Choose Us for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine
- You can get an appointment within 48 hours of physician referral.
- We’re accredited by the Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS), which means we meet the highest standards of care and patient safety.
- Our patient satisfaction rating is consistently above 98 percent.
- Our wound-heal rate is above 90 percent, higher than the national average.
- We've successfully treated more than 3,000 wound patients.