When your child is a patient at Loma Linda University Children’s Health – Murrieta, they receive the highest quality care close to home. Our Children’s Specialty Clinic utilizes experts from our main Loma Linda University Medical Center campus, ensuring that your child has access to our entire network of diagnostic tests, cutting-edge research and multidisciplinary approach.
Why Choose Us for Children's Health
- Private, state-of-the-art Level II NICU unit
- Pediatric Primary care physician, offering the following services:
- Well check visits
- Sports physicals
- Minor illnesses
- Behavioral health
- Weight and nutrition counseling
- Reproductive care
- Direct access to any specialist your child may need
- Our children’s specialty clinic with Loma Linda University Health experts in pediatric:
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose, throat)
- Streamlined access to additional specialty services and resources available as part of Loma Linda University Children’s Health, including our children’s hospital, the Inland Empire’s only dedicated children’s hospital.