At any moment a cancer diagnosis may touch someone you know or love. Loma Linda University Medical Center – Murrieta delivers world-class cancer care you can trust. Our team includes doctors from a wide range of specialties, working together to form a care plan that meets your unique needs and diagnosis. We use the same “mind, body and spirit” approach that has made Loma Linda University Health a world-renowned name for over a century.
Why Choose Us for Cancer Care
The best cancer care includes compassionate providers who understand your needs. On our Tumor Board, experts in many specialties meet to review and talk about a patient’s condition to identify the best treatment options.
Your cancer care begins well before treatment starts, with a full range of diagnostic services, including:
- 3-D Breast Mammography
- Ultrasound and ultrasound-guided biopsy
- MRI, MRI guided breast biopsy with dynaCAD and breast coil by Invivo
- Breast needle localization procedures
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy injection (SLNB)
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- PET & CT Scan
- Bone Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology
Comprehensive treatment means access to the latest therapies. Our advanced surgical options include:
- Da Vinci – Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- HIPEC – Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Therapy
- Intravesicle Therapy for Bladder Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
We also offer complete radiation and interventional radiology services.